“Fighting Alzheimer’s Disease: Major Steps to Maintain Cognitive Skills and Wellness” by Terence McCarthy is a health book that helps and guides its readers to lessen the possibility of getting Alzheimer’s disease. The book is now available to purchase on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and others.
Terence McCarthy is a certified meditation instructor, personal trainer, and Pilates instructor. He had spent the last five years studying medical journals, including the 483-page comprehensive book on Alzheimer’s disease (AD) published by the Mayo Clinic in 2013. The author has been exposed to people who have onset AD after spending 32 years ministering to people in a hospital and an assisted living facility.
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive illness that destroys memory and other mental functions. It is the most common type of dementia. It starts with mild memory loss, possibly leading to the loss of the ability to carry on a conversation and respond to the environment. It involves parts of the brain that control thinking, memory, and language.
Curing Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is not currently achievable. However, early prevention is better than cure. “Fighting Alzheimer’s Disease: Major Steps to Maintain Cognitive Skills and Wellness” is a guidebook that contains basic information about AD, including its types, signs, reasons, prevention, and many more.
Sometimes we think that it is normal to forget things, specifically the simple ones, but forgetting the things that are part of our daily routine is another thing. So, it’s better to deter it before it occurs.
Terence McCarthy’s, “Fighting Alzheimer’s Disease: Major Steps to Maintain Cognitive Skills and Wellness,” is now available to purchase through the links provided below:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Fighting-Alzheimers-Disease-Maintain-Cognitive/dp/168536408X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1675787561&sr=8-1.
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/fighting-alzheimers-disease-terence-mccarthy/1125464975?ean=9781959682196.
- Chegg: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=31385140104&searchurl=kn%3D9781959682196%26sortby%3D17&cm_sp=snippet-_-srp1-_-title1.
- AbeBooks: https://www.textbookx.com/book/9781959682196/.
- TextBookx: https://www.chegg.com/textbooks/fighting-alzheimer-s-disease-1st-edition-9781959682196-1959682199?trackid=0300ba55c958&strackid=bbb658c601cc.
Like what you just read?