1. BEFORE – Prior to the manuscript being submitted:
- 0-90 calendar days after paying for the service—100% of the purchase price, less $150, or 10% of the total purchase price (Administrative/Processing Fee) will be refunded, whichever is higher.
- 91–180 calendar days after paying for the service—50% of the purchase price will be refunded.
- More than 180 calendar days after paying for the service—No refund will be issued.
2. AFTER – After the manuscript has been submitted but before the author’s final approval:
- After the manuscript is submitted but before actual work begins—50% of the total purchase price will be refunded.
- After actual work has started but before giving final approval—25% of the total purchase price will be refunded.
3. After the author has given final approval of the work:
- No refund will be issued.
Any text, image, or multimedia material is referred to as a manuscript in this agreement. Because the manuscript and/or author’s work do not adhere to our Content Guidelines, Citi of Books may at any time terminate the Service Agreement. In this case, we will refund the full 100% purchase price, less of the content evaluation fee or administrative cost.
Prior to beginning the fulfillment of the marketing service(s):
• 0-60 calendar days after purchase: 100% of purchase price, no refund if we begin fulfillment of individual service(s), whichever is greater.
• More than 60 calendar days after the purchase: No refund
• After we begin fulfillment of individual service(s):No Refund
- For Marketing Services and Other Services (included as part of a Publishing Package) when final draft of Marketing Service has been submitted to client but prior to marketing service launch queue: Fifty Percent (50%) Refund of purchase price.
- Once availed Service(s) are in queue for marketing service launch: No Refund.
After the customer has given final approval of the order and the books have been printed and are underway to the customer’s address — No refund will be issued.