International Book Exhibit
By helping you to connect with your target audience at international trade shows, Citi of Books’ Book Exhibition Marketing holds the key to increasing your book sales. Over 10 annual events are available for you to select from where you can display your book and maximize the effectiveness of your promotional efforts.
What’s in it for you?
Since your book is physically displayed here, every audience member will have the opportunity to physically flip through its pages. The target audience for these international exhibits consists of a diverse group of publishing business experts, such as traditional publishers and libraries.
- Inclusion in International Show Exhibit
- Full-page Ad in Exhibit Catalog
- 1 Print title on display
- Blog Feature on Citi of Books Press’ Website
- Citi of Books Press’ Social Media Feature
How It Works:
- Your book will be on display on the show floor among other works from Citi of Books Press in a visible spot.
- Your book will be displayed face-out on the shelf.
- The lower left edge of the book covers that will be on display will have a sticker with a special QR code on it. Participants at the book fair can then scan the code with the Book Fair Buddy app to find out more information about your book. They can add your book to their to-read list, share it with their friends and family or on social media, and even connect to a number of reseller sites where they can buy your book via the app.
- Your book will be given an identification number at the exhibition of your choice, either alphabetically by publisher at international locations or based on its Dewey Decimal Subject Category at library displays.
- Your book’s full-page ad in the exhibit catalog will include the following:
- Your name as the author (as well as that of the illustrator and/or editor, where applicable)
- Year of publication
- 25-word description (that you can write on your own or have our professional copywriters do it for you)
- Citations of awards and/or honors received.
- You have the option to make up to three rounds of text corrections to ensure the advertisement is perfect.
- Citi of Books Press information will be included in the catalog as part of the publisher’s directory, complete with all pertinent contact and distribution information.
- This information is also available online in a live searchable database and can be archived for up to one year.
- The official report and PDF of the exhibit catalog can also be viewed online for up to one year after the event.
You can choose from the following schedule for your desired book exhibition:
|Show Name||Show Dates||Location||Registration Deadline|
|2022 Frankfurt International Book Fair||Oct 19, 2022 - Oct 23, 2022||Frankfurt, Germany||Sep 12, 2022|
|2022 Sharjah International Book Fair||Nov 02, 2022 - Nov 13, 2022||Sharjah, UAE||Oct 03, 2022|
|2022 New York Library Association||Nov 03, 2022 - Nov 04, 2022||Saratoga Springs, NY||Oct 14, 2022|
|2022 National Council Teachers of English||Nov 17, 2022 - Nov 20, 2022||Anaheim, CA||Oct 24, 2022|
|2022 Guadalajara International Book Fair||Nov 26, 2022 - Nov 30, 2022||Guadalajara, Mexico||Oct 14, 2022|
- Publication dates are subject to change by the event organizers without prior notice. Please contact Citi of Books to confirm the dates for you.
- Please note that the Purchase Deadline will be two (2) weeks before your preferred show’s Registration Deadline.
For bundles and discounts, our Marketing Consultants are available for pro bono consultation via e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 1-877-389-2759.
Disclaimer: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices listed do not include any applicable sales, use, excise, value-added, goods and services, or other taxes, which will be added to the total payable at the time of purchase. Other restrictions may also apply.