Citi of Books proudly presents the publication of the book written by Terence McCarthy, “The Real Story: Cambodia and South Vietnam 1953–1970.” It is a thought-provoking book that tells the findings of a retired veteran of the Vietnam War. This book is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and others.
The author, Major F. Terence McCarthy, a US Army Intelligence officer, was assigned to U.S. Military Assistance Command, Vietnam (COMUS MACV) in August 1968 as the chief of the Out Country Section in the Intelligence Production Division.
He examined all of the available intelligence data concerning the Cambodian situation and developed some new intelligence estimates, which clearly indicated that the Cambodians were not only allowing arms shipments destined for the Vietnamese communists to be off-loaded at the port of Sihanoukville but were also involved in the transport of munitions across the country to Vietnamese and Cambodian communist sanctuaries located along the Vietnamese-Cambodian border.
Most people understand the basic concept of war’s causes and consequences. However, many of us don’t know the minor yet important events that cause victory and peace. During the Vietnam War, which began in 1954, the United States became actively involved. The conflict of this war was intensified by the ongoing cold war between the Soviet Union and the United States, resulting in the deaths of more than 3 million people.
“The Real Story: Cambodia and South Vietnam 1953-1970″ is a book that contains a summary and raw information from an intelligence army that’s involved in analyzing and creating a strategy for the Vietnam War.
Terence McCarthy’s, “The Real Story: Cambodia and South Vietnam 1953-1970,” is now available to purchase through the links provided below:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Real-Story-Cambodia-Vietnam-1953-1970/dp/1959682237/ref=monarch_sidesheet.
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-real-story-terence-mccarthy/1142852096?ean=9781959682233.
- Chegg: https://www.chegg.com/textbooks/rent-a-book-from-chegg-9781959682233-1111111111?irclickid=X-VW4n102xyNRdbXl7RAOwZ:UkA1zcRvYXuw3I0&sharedid=&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=PRICE%20NETWORK%20LLC&utm_campaign=Textbook%20Deeplink_Rent&irgwc=1.
- Abebooks: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=9781959682233&sts=t&cm_sp=SearchF-_-topnav-_-Results.
- Textbookx: https://www.textbookx.com/book/9781959682233/.
Like what you just read?