On October 18, 2023, one of the grandest book fairs in the world will officially open: the 75th Frankfurter Buchmesse. With thousands of exhibitors and visitors, it is such a great opportunity that Citi of Books is one of them.
The Frankfurt Bookfair celebrated its 75th anniversary, celebrating literary and cultural diversity. With a series of activities prepared, one of the most anticipated this year is the chosen country to be the guest of honor, which is Slovenia. The country will present not just its diverse, unique qualities as an attractive place to travel but also as a country with a rich literary tradition.
This year, as we join the largest book fair in the world, we are excited to present books written by our distinguished authors. From fiction to nonfiction, a variety of books will be displayed in our designated booth, and below is the list of books that can be seen in the Book Galley:
- “Making Your Own Reality: A Survival Story” by Dr. James P. Meade, Jr.
- “The Singing Princess” by Bunnie Colson
- “Outrageous Fortune: Meditations on Living through a Pandemic” by Stephen W. Locke
- “The Greatest Human Deception” by Sidiah Audifferen
- “A Historical Record of Divine Dreams: Powerful and Beneficial Lessons” by Sidiah Audifferen
- “Christian Economics: The Integration of Capitalism, Socialism, and Laborism” by Dale Anthony Pivarunas
- “Life’s Journey (Volume 1)” by Jon F. Gleman
- “Let Go of the Load” by Sonja P. Davis
- “The Journey: Appalachia to Paradise to Purgatory” by Colonel Vaughan Witten
- “Learned Helplessness: The Poison Pill Threat to Black America” by Colonel Vaughan Witten
- “Stories from the Boxcar: A Spiritual Journey” by Dr. Michael Frank Varro
- “Personal reflections in Praising God” by Debra Robinson
- “A Different Kind of Hero” by Michael Senadenos
- “Hard Love” by Michael Senadenos
- “Thief of Dreams’ by Jerald F. Payne
- “Cyprus: Island in the Storm: An Individual Encircled by Violence Becomes a voice for Reconciliation and Peace” by Stahis Panagides
- “A Silent Cry” by Chief Hacha Kusso
- “Is That Really in the Bible?” by Cletus J. Mcmurtry
- “Burnt Palms” by James Salter
- “The Music that Makes Me Dance: A Collection of Poetry” by Beatrice Perry Soublet
Don’t miss your chance and join us at the 75th Frankfurter Buchmesse from October 18–22, 2023.
Like what you just read?