Citi of Books proudly publishes Monte Dutton’s thrilling political novel, “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” The compelling novel depicts the issues focusing on sports and the illegal conspiracy that connects all the characters. “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” by Monte Dutton is now available to purchase on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and others.
“Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” is Monte Dutton’s eighth novel. He has written about a stoned musician, a disgraced coach, a corrupt politician, a pair of Texans home from World War II, and, most recently, a brash, young stock car racer.
Dutton lives in Clinton, South Carolina. He is a graduate of Furman University and a sportswriter. He owns two local sports websites, LaurensCountySports.com and FurmanATT.com.
Mickey Statler, a veteran sports columnist who unexpectedly loses his job along with a young rebellious writer who takes a weed-clouded trip to Southern California with a tawdry dropout and an English teacher at a prep school who toils in vain on a breakthrough novel.
All of them are related and were drawn into a vast illegal scheme.
The columnist’s new job is not one he chooses. The young writer mistakenly believes she is selling drugs by choice and rationalizes it in the name of writing a tell-all novel. The teacher sees in his charges the mistakes they have already made.
One is another’s daughter. She is the other’s lover.
Everything will be fine if they are obedient. Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Monte Dutton’s Thrilling novel, “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,” is now available to purchase through the links provided below:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Dont-Ask-Tell-Monte-Dutton/dp/1959682156/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1673979411&sr=1-1.
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dont-ask-dont-tell-monte-dutton/1128353352?ean=9781959682158.
- Chegg: https://www.chegg.com/textbooks/rent-a-book-from-chegg-9781959682158-1111111111?irclickid=X-VW4n102xyNRdbXl7RAOwZ:UkAwbbVWYXuw3I0&sharedid=&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=PRICE%20NETWORK%20LLC&utm_campaign=Textbook%20Deeplink_Rent&irgwc=1.
- Textbookx: https://www.textbookx.com/book/9781959682158/.
- AbeBooks: https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=31405302348&cm_sp=det-_-bsk-_-bdp.
Like what you just read?